Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Since Hartford

I have spent a lot of time resting, getting acupuncture and massage and lately have gone about 30 miles on the elliptical. Since Hartford I have run only 27 miles. My bunion and left IT band have hurt and kept me from running more. I received the Sole orthotic at work on this past Friday and it feels great but does not stop over pronation. I ran 4.6 miles yesterday with the Sole and felt great. Today I ran 4 miles in my old custom orthotics and I still feel fine tonight. I am getting 2 hours of massage tomorrow and needles (acupuncture) Friday and I will decide on the flight to Raleigh whether to switch to the half in the Outer Banks. Today I feel great but I want to run well in the Manchester Road Race on Thanksgiving, it'll be my 22 or 23 Manchester race and right now I get a card to be near the front. I'm not sure if my body can take a 7th marathon so soon after Hartford.

No comments: