Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hope

I hope I will be able to run with my oldest daughter Julie on September 24 in the Cole Brook 1/2. On the 5th I ran 6.5 miles on an artificial track and grass (about 50:50). I ran through the park on the 8th with my dog, 2.8 miles. I was feeling OK but my right knee was bothering me. I bought a CEP knee support when I felt like I couldn't stand at work all day. I felt fine then and I used it to run 11.4 miles on grass at one of our town's high schools on Sunday. I worn the Ghost 4 and stopped when both legs felt tired. Yesterday the right achilles was sore but today I was able to cycle 26 miles and I have been wearing Zensah calf sleeves all day which seemed to help.
I will try to run again tomorrow, on grass, and then take the Brooks Glycerin out on the road on Thursday.

No comments: