Thursday, September 29, 2011

Elliptical Training

I have run only a few of times in the past 15 days. I have found lately my Achilles doesn't hurt while running but it does hurt for about a day afterwards. So I started to use the elliptical trainer at my gym. I go for about an hour, one mile forward and the next backwards. I repeat this for 6-8 miles at a time. Then I row, bike or use the treadmill. After getting up this morning my Achilles does not hurt to the touch and yesterday it didn't hurt while I was at work. So there is improvement, just not at a very fast rate. I am going to a Chiropractor on Monday who I have heard good things about who I hope will improve it further using acupuncture.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Every bit helps! Hope the chiro/acupuncture makes it feel better too.