Friday, September 19, 2008

Boston AMA Marketing Conference

I ran on Thursday September 11, 6.1 miles at 7.5 mph. Felt good. Saturday I ran 10.4 miles at 7.8 mph. I got a massage at 11 AM. My legs felt OK but they did not recover by Sunday.
I usually try to follow a plan so I ran 10.0 miles in 1:20:00 at 7.5 mph. My legs were tired!!
I had to get up at 4:20 AM omn Monday to get to Boston. My car died in the toll booth getting onto the Masspike. I got help and finally got home to get one of my daughter's car. I got to Boston in time but was tired.
Tuesday I ran on a treadmill 6.3 miles but my left leg/ankle was hurting. I tried to sprint to the elevator after and my ankle gave out. SO I have taken the last 4 days off.
I saw one of my massage therapists on Wednesday night and had my back ajusted.
Today I took Tylenol and I do feel OK now. A good nights rest and I should be ready to run on Sunday.
I hope the Adirondack Marathon is not as steep as it sounds;-)
I'll write on Monday how I did and what I thought of the race.

No comments: