Monday, February 16, 2015

Lessons to be Learned no Matter How many Miles

I got to the bus this morning around 6:20; had to clear roof of snow and it was -4 degrees so I had to make sure the bus was warm by 7:00. I tell you this because I hit my left ankle getting into the bus to pull away. Tonight after work I only ran 4 miles because I hurt my right ankle slipping on snow and ice with the cantered road lower on the right. I am use to having the road higher on the right and i rolled my ankle slightly. I don't remember a tougher day on my ankles. The lesson could be too many miles in snow/ice, too many miles period or more rolling out the legs and more liquids. I chose the ladder. I feel better but I will take it a little easier the rest of the week since I have already run over 110 miles for the month.

No comments: