Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday April 26, 2012

Five minutes before I was to clock out today a women came into FF with shoes we had sold her. They weren't working out. I found out in an hour and twenty minutes I waited on her that two different people had sold her orthotics and suggested she get a pair of shoes that her orthotic fit rather than cutting down the orthotic. Each orthotic cost $450 and one of these people were doing her an injustice. Unfortunately, I see this often. We took the shoes back and sold (traded) her the shoes the last doctor told her to buy. Orthotics are not an exact science but it seems difficult for people to match up the person with the correct orthotic.
I ran 5.2 slow miles today. I need to push my mileage up without injury if I am to run Boston for the eight time in a row.

No comments: