Wednesday, May 07, 2008

...Update

Wow! it's been a week since I wrote. I guess since I'm probably the only one who reads this it doesn't really matter.
I ran last Thursday 7.1 miles at 7.5 mph in 56:38 a 7:58.6/mi. pace. I had gotten a phone interview and felt very good. However, I took Saturday and Sunday off because my legs still did not feel right.
Saturday My daughter Kelly presented her Honors Thesis and received her metal along with her boyfriend Tom. It was a great day as good as a great run!
I called Shannon on Sunday because I felt sooo bad. She didn't call me back but I thought of all the advice she always gives me and then I ran 7.4 miles in an hour (7.4 mph) at an 8:06.5/mi. pace. My legs felt better after the run. Monday 10.4 in 1:26:25 at 7.2 mph in 8:18.6/mi. I felt good but I was hoping to run at a slower pace one my son would run.
Tuesday I ran 6.2 miles in 51:58 (7.1 mph) at a 8:22.9/mi. pace. My legs are a little tired today.
So now it's Wednesday and I actually took the day off to garden. I t was a beautiful day. Really beautiful. I got a new plot done, Bob A helped with the hops, and I got some flowers and vegetables planted. I even applied for a couple of jobs!
Bridget our Beagle got loose 6 times today. It was so funny at one point I was in the garden with Bob and Bridget was next to the fence between us and the park and I said had the dog is loose. It took us about 5 minutes to get her but she was running free and I thought it was so great!!! She is so fast. She loves to just run and follow a scent.

No comments: