Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Lot has Happened Since May 1

First, Mom Smith died. Even though I knew it was coming it was a shock. I didn't really have anyone to share my feelings with; my wife and best friend, needed her family who were all here at home. It is strange not to see Mom next door anymore; I still expect to see her coming out of her house to tie up her dog.
I work 2 jobs and I am a little tired. My body seems to be revolting at times from all the running I want to do.
Since May 1 I have run a 10.5 and a 10.0 outside and my left ankle feels worse than my nerve problem in my right leg. I have no idea how I will do in Vermont; I hope to run better than Boston. # of us at Fleet Feet are running in Vermont; Steph, Liz and myself. I hope we all have great runs and finish strong!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

sorry to hear of your loss. i can imagine your body is tired from working + emotionally, as well as from running. try to ease up on yourself, if you can.